Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I should be studying to math test but no...

So hello everybody !
I was firs thinking of doing a v-log but my camera didn't seem to like the idea... so no v-log this time.

A lot of things have happened while I haven't been blogging.

Me and my mom moved to Helsinki which is nice 'cause I think that Helsinki is much more beautiful than Espoo..
I'm also gonna go to some high school in Helsinki next September and thats one of the reasons why we moved.
But yes, I'm happy ! Our new apartment is really nice and it's pretty close to center so it's almost a dream come true ! : >

Few weeks ago I also met a bunch of GALs for a first time ! It was the first meetup of our circle and you can probably imagine how nervous I was in the morning. Thought in the end of the day I was really wondering why I was so nervous cause it's wasn't a horrible experien at all. I had a lovely day with these new people and can't wait to see them again.
Our circle, Project Q, doesn't still have a website but I think that it will be up soon : > Looking forward to that too !

At upcoming friday some of my friends are coming to my place. I hope I remember to take some pictures then. I'll try my best at least!
But for now it's bye bye ! ~ ♥ 

No comments: